Once you submit a recipe entry it will be judged in the monthly competition, with the winner selected as the most original and tasty in the opinion of the judges.
Each monthly winner will receive £1,000 and will go forward to the grand final, with the winner claiming a £5,000 prize.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and 18 years of age or over. Employees of Princes Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland.
2. Claim by 31.12.16. To claim 2 coupons, entrants must visit www.winwithprinces.co.uk/tuna/, insert the unique code from the inside of the wrapper and complete their details and then follow the online instructions to download an A4 letter with 2 coupons and a recipe suggestion. The coupons vary, dependent on the unique code entered:
All codes are randomly assigned to products.
3. To enter, consumers must visit the website (www.winwithprinces.co.uk/tuna/), enter their code and their full details.
4. At the end of each month (from January 2016 to May 2016) a winner will be selected from all entries by a panel of judges including at least one independent person. The criteria for selection will be the most tasty and most original in the opinion of the judges.
5. Monthly Prize: Monthly winners will receive £1,000 by cheque. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The cheque will be made out to the name of the person as per the entry. Cheques can not be reissued.
6. Key Dates:
Competition 1: Closing date – 31st Jan 2016. Winner announced 24 Feb
Competition 2: Closing date – 29th Feb 2016. Winner announced 30 Mar
Competition 3: Closing date – 31st Mar 2016. Winner announced 27 Apr
Competition 4: Closing date – 30th Apr 2016. Winner announced 25 May
Competition 5: Closing date – 30th May 2016. Winner announced 29 June
The winners will be announced each month in OK! magazine.
7. Final Competition to win £5,000 Following the final monthly closing date (30.5.2016) an overall winner from the monthly winners will be selected by the Editor of OK! Magazine to win the £5,000, using the same selection criteria. The winner will be contacted by email by 5.7.2016.
8. All winners must claim their prize within 28 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original in the event of a non claim with no liability.
9. By submitting a recipe you confirm that the recipe and any images of the recipe you submit are your own and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any other legal requirements. You also confirm that the Promoter has the right to display the recipe and any images of the recipe on this site and in any other publicity material. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any recipe images or words you submit with a substituted recipe image or words for use on this site or in any publicity materials. The Promoter may also request that winners appear in publicity.
10. General: Names, counties and photographs of prize winners will be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense.
11. The winners’ names, counties will be available by writing to Create your Tastiest Fish Dish Winners List, PO Box 590, Preston, PR5 6XU within 3 months of the closing date.
12. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. Keep your packaging, it may be required to validate a claim or win. Any person attempting to sell or transfer their coupon will be disqualified from participating further and coupons will be invalidated. One purchase = one entry and/or claim. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to:
The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK